Crossahead is a public access general purpose portfolio hosting web site and community for Artists, Creatives and Users who would like to access their services. Crossahead provides a hosting service for person to person display, marketing, and communication on a professional level. By using and accessing Crossahead, you agree to abide by international copyright law protecting all images, graphical and written content on the site. It is the responsibility of the user to abide by this agreement and site guidelines.
The User agrees and undertakes to use the Website/App and the Services only to post and upload messages, content and such Member Content that are proper, do not require censorship of any kind, and are not prohibited under applicable laws. The following restrictions apply to your use of the Services:
1. You will not engage in any activity related to the Services that is contrary to applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you have with Crossahead or any other parties.
2. You will not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, seditious, obscene, indecent or unlawful content, name, material or information by way of words, signs or audible or visible representation.
3. You will not upload, post or distribute files or any other material that contains virus, spyware, malware, bugs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may in any manner, damage the operation of the Website/ the App or may cause any software or hardware problems on User device or any damage to the accessibility and availing of Services by other Users.
4. You may not use, modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, publicly display, publicly perform, post, transmit, sell or otherwise exploit any intellectual property or Content appearing on or through the Services, or create derivative works based on such Content, in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without Crossahead’s prior written permission.
6. The Website and/or the App may contain links to other websites, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. The Linked Sites are not under the control of Crossahead and Crossahead is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including any subsequent link contained on such Linked Site or any updates. Crossahead is providing the Linked Sites to the User only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Crossahead of such Linked Site or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assignees thereof.
7. Crossahead reserves the right and the User allows Crossahead to make bona fide and legal use of any and/or all information and data provided by the User, Member Content, generated data such as activity like log, browsing and download history, and other information/data, audio, video hosted and provided on the Website/App or during the course of Services, without any prior permission of the User.
Any unauthorized use of the Services, including but not limited to misuse or any other use in violation of these Terms and Conditions of any information or Content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate any of your obligations or restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use and access the Services and the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
You do not have to create an account in order to use or access certain portions of the Services. If you wish to create an account to use or access features of the Services available only to registered users, you may be required to provide certain personal information, including your first and last name, email address, country and city of residence, gender and field of interest, and you will be required to create a username and a password which are used to protect your account from unauthorized access. You are obligated to provide accurate, current and complete Registration Information and, if any Registration Information changes, to promptly update the Registration Information to keep it accurate and complete.
The username and password are for your personal use only. You are responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account, whether by you or by another person. You are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and account information secure and are required to notify Crossahead at firstname.lastname@example.org any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold Crossahead and (as applicable) its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from all losses, liabilities, claims, demands or expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon), asserted against or incurred by Crossahead that arise out of, as a result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the User pursuant to these Terms, User’s violation of any law, or violation of the rights of a third party, including the infringement by the User of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. These obligations will survive any termination of these Terms.
Use of the Services may be available through a compatible mobile device, Internet or network access and may require software. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable charges, updates and fees (including data transmission and texting charges) as well as the terms of your agreements with your mobile device and telecommunications provider. CROSSAHEAD MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO: (i) THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION; (ii) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; OR (iii) ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CROSSAHEAD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY (i) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (ii) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY RELEASED ENTITY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT OR LOSS OF DATA OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE WAS FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. OUR LIABILITY IN THE CASE OF GROSS NEGLIGENCE IS LIMITED TO FORESEEABLE DAMAGES TYPICAL FOR THIS TYPE OF CONTRACT.
Crossahead reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Services, or any portion thereof, without notice and for any reason or no reason. Furthermore, Crossahead has the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Services:
1. At the request of law enforcement or other government agencies;
2. If the Services are discontinued or materially modified;
3. Upon the occurrence of any technical or security issues or problems; or
4. If you engage in any conduct that Crossahead believes, in its sole discretion, violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines or violates the rights of Crossahead or third parties.
As per these Terms, the User is solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website/App. The User can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com.
The present Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. All disputes shall be decided by single arbitrator mutually appointed by Crossahead and the User. In case the parties cannot mutually nominate an arbitrator, the arbitrator’s appointment shall be governed in accordance with the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. All arbitration costs shall be equally borne by the User and Crossahead. The seat of arbitration shall be New Delhi and all proceedings shall be conducted in English.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us
Address: Technopolish IT Hub, C-56 , A/12, Sector - 62, Noida, UP ( 201301), India