Makeup Ideas for the Party Season
It’s the time of the year to be merry and jolly. We have been celebrating it with all the zest and fervor. Aren’t most of you ladies worried about coming across some new groovy makeup ideas to look gorgeous for the parties at this time of the year?
This is the time to get decked up and look glamorous for all sorts of Christmas, New Year, Wedding and Birthday parties.
We have tried to provide some of the best makeup tips for all those on the lookout for some new, interesting and creative ideas.
Hopefully, you all will enjoy going these tips and tricks and find them worthy enough to implement them.
1. Eyeshadow Tricks
There are a host of creative eye shadow tricks you can play with.
- If you are trying to go in for a bright and showy party eye makeup, you must first apply a coat of neutral eye shadow underneath a bright and glitzy shade and then put the bright shade over it.
- A bright glitter dust colour might be applied over the two existing shades to make it look more gorgeous and appealing.
- The neutral colour neutralizes the whole look by toning it down and adding a softer touch to it.
Mix your Finishes
- Eyeshadows are available in two textures. One in the matte texture and another in the shimmer texture.
- Over application of too much shimmer might make you look like a disco ball, too loud and gory whereas over application of the matte textures might give a very flat and boring look.
- So instead of just sticking to one variety of eye shadow try making it a point to apply a colour in the matte texture underneath a colour in the shimmer texture. This would balance the shades and make the substitution look prettier.
Use a Light, Medium and Dark Colour
This is an innovative and brand new idea for the application of eye shadow. You can use around three different shades of shadow.
- After applying a liquid foundation with a satin finish on the lids of the eye. Use at least three different colours at the top, middle and below after which smudge the three carefully into each other to provide it a gradient like look.
2. Fresh and Dewy Winter Party Look
- To get a breathtaking, fresh, glowing and natural winter look firstly apply a satin finish foundation to add a dewy texture to your skin.
2.Don’t apply face powder or any other kind of powder if you have dry skin. If your skin texture is on the oilier side, make sure to apply powder sparingly. As too much of powdery granules on the face can ruin this look and do away with the smooth consistency.
3.Apply a cream-based blush on both the cheeks. Always prefer a cream blush over a powder blush. Cream base acts as a moisturizing element for the cheeks and prevents any irritation or dryness.
- Apply a tinted lip balm with a little SPF content to add natural colour to your lips and to leave them healthy and supple.
3. Make Your Lipstick Last 24/7
- First and foremost exfoliate your lips by mixing sugar granules in honey or olive oil and then by rubbing it over your lips with the help of a spare toothbrush.
2.After which, you can apply a flavoured lip balm to give a soft texture to the skin.
3.When you finish implementing the above steps, you can start applying the lip colour of your choice and watch it gliding through smoothly like a knife running through a cake. A lipstick brush might also be used to apply the colour, so that it gets filled up properly through all the little spaces.
- Later you might wipe off the extra spread out colour with a tissue or apply a concealer to tone down the skin surrounding the lips and make the lip colour pop out more brightly.
4. Side Swept Curls to Add a Zing to Your Look
This is a hugely preferred and a highly sought after party hairstyle which can be easily made.
- Take a little bunch of hair from the extreme front portion of the head and either twist it or braid it.
- After which fix it up with a little bobby pin at the back of the head.
- Set the rest of the hair with some pomade or water spray and curl it down with a curler to add a little wavy look to the hair. If you have natural waves, then you can just let it be.
4. Take out one thin strand from the front portion near the side of the head where the twist or the braid has been fixed and curl this up finely.
5. Then take the rest of the hair together and bring it to the front on one side of the shoulder. You might pin up a pretty flower over the twist or the braid to make the style look more chic and elegant. Let the thin curl hang loose on the other side near the twist or braid.